You tell us, have you been hearing:
- 1. “He / She was excited when they got the offer, God knows why they didn’t turn up on the day of joining"
- 2. "As a Business Leader is it very frustrating when I look at the ‘Conversion Ratio’ and ‘Cost per Hire’. We have such good practices but the world doesn’t seem to know or doesn’t seem to care. How do we influence the world, about who we are and what we stand for ?"
- 3. “Why is that only disgruntled employees land up speaking on feedback portals and one bad experience gets flashed everywhere“
Well it is because:
- 1. A company with a stronger employer brand than its competitors on average see a 43% decrease in the cost per candidate they hire.
- 2. 79% of job seekers are likely to use social media in their hunt for their next job.
- 3. 78% of people will look into a company’s reputation as an employer before applying for a job
- 3. 88% of millennials believe that being part of the right company culture is very important.
You can start by calling us so we can start by:
- 1. Setting an industry baseline for your brand so as to compare apples to apples and not oranges
- 2. Doing a quantitative and a qualitative analysis of each platform
- 3. Doing a hygiene check on review websites like glass-door and pointing out bad reviews and good reviews in one report
- 4. mapping your brand on a grid and identifying where does the online reputation fall in terms of reach and admiration